Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Royal Caballito, here we come


So here we are, finally back from holidays!!

Truth is, we have already been back in Madrid since the very end of August.

I have quite a lot of news to share with you, which I will spill little by little.

But first is first, and I can finally let you know about the name of my new brand: Royal Caballito !!

What do you think? Do you like it? :-)

The past couple of weeks I have been fully devoted to organizing the first official photo-shoot for Royal Caballito spring 2013 campaign. I was really nervous and it turned out to be such an AMAZING experience! 

We are still editing all the pictures, but I can't wait to show you.  And more details will be coming very soon, I promise.

In the meanwhile, I thought I'd share a few pictures from our summer (in case you haven't been following at instagram. Aren't you totally addicted? ^_^)



Ya estamos aquí, finalmente de regreso de las vacas!!

En realidad, llevamos aquí ya desde finales de agosto, y tengo muchas noticias y novedades. Poquito a poco. 

Pero lo primer es lo primero, y por fin puedo anunciaros el nombre de mi nueva marca: Royal Caballito !!

¿Qué pensáis? ¿os gusta? :-)

Las dos últimas semanas he estado inmersa en la preparación de la primera sesión de fotos oficial de Royal Caballito para la campaña de primavera 2012. Estaba muy nerviosa (¡era mi primera vez! :P), pero ha sido realmente una experiencia INCREIBLE. Estamos todavía en fase de edición de las imágenes, pero tengo muchísimas ganas de poder enseñároslas. 

Mientras tanto, he pensado en compartir algunas fotos de nuestro verano (en caso de que no hayáis estado siguiéndome en instagram. ¿No sois adictos también? ^_^)



5 comments:

  1. Royal Caballito, cada vez me gusta más y más!!! Que ganas de ver la colección!! Mucha suerte! muackkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIssSotoka... tu sí que sabes! :P Ahora en serio, mil gracias por el apoyo xox

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to see more of the new brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tina, that's so sweet of you, Thank You!! I'm so looking forward to it. xdiana

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! Great to hear! Waiting for the photos.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...